Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pre-India packing.

The week-long countdown began today. Five more days to prepare for Christmas with the family, divided over two days, amidst preparing for my spring semester in Hyderabad.

I sense that my parents (ahem--Mom) and a couple nameless professors are significantly more nervous about my trip than I am. Then again, it doesn't seem real that I'm leaving. I've just filled my days with Christmas shopping and Planet Earth, with a sleepy dachshund on my lap.

More to come once I'm on my way overseas!

4 comments:

  1. Are you there yet? I was just shoveling my driveway and thinking of my young lucky-duck friend Kelsey!

    Seriously, please do keep this old geezer back in Nebraska up to date. I'd like to hear about your classes and how you like them, and anything else you'd like to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sweetie! Just keeping track of your flight from Washington, D.C. to Dubai. Since you got out late, looks like you will miss your connecting flight to Hyderabad--hope you get on the next flight! I think it is at 3:50 am?!?!?! btw--we got more snow last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be able to follow your adventures. It will be an amazing experience for you I am sure. And I think Judith is doing quite well with it, all things considered ;-)

    ReplyDelete